Monday, October 12, 2009

THE VIXEN'S SHOES- GIVENCHY!!!

Barneys New York makes me feel like I am in candy land. I always pay a visit to my shoe guys in the store. All along I thought the merchandise were all the same, I was wrong. They just got in new shipment of Givenchy. I almost cried like Pandora.

You know how I get obsessed with shoes... it's so Gipetto. There were these elastic black boots from Givenchy, I tried it on and it fit like a glove. I felt like a vixen for a split second. When I saw the price tag, it was not bad.

Then again, I had to control myself. I told Emerson to hold the shoes for me till I leave for the Philippines. My addiction to shoes... really bad. I have to get rid of that habit. I was shaking as if I just got out of shoe rehab.

While I am typing this entry, I am still thinking about the boots.

I asked myself, should I stop this addiction or not?
My conclusion, I am a shoe WHORE.



GIVENCHY FALL 2009



2 comments:

  1. Ok, nono don't buy those shoes!!! Control, Control!!!! You know were the money need to go right now. :) You will have plenty of time for that after :) NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute NC. Thank you for stopping my shoe addiction.
    I am going to get my check soon. Then, we are going to be in full force.

    ReplyDelete