Friday, August 27, 2010

AIN'T NOTHING GONNA KEEP ME FROM YOU!!!

I do not know why, but I am such a happy person. My mother did an amazing job during my childhood years. As a Taurus, I get addicted to things easily. Right now, I have been listening to Teri de Sario's song, "Ain't nothing gonna keep from you."

It is such a happy song and you feel so PRETTY. I have tons of things to do for fashion week: 3 clients that I need to dress up, 2 fashion shows to style, and covering the shows for a magazine in Asia.

Whenever I listen to Teri's song, I just want to DANCE on the streets of New York.
I told my sister, April, that mystery man and I will dance to this song at her wedding next year... dance showdown.

Special thanks to Artus Concepcion for re introducing this song to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment