Saturday, January 11, 2014

A MUST SEE MOVIE- BLUE JASMINE

The first time I saw the movie “Blue Jasmine” was with my friend Helio Campos. It was cold in New York and I was so excited to see this film of Woody Allen starring the great Cate Blanchett. The addiction to this movie didn’t stop. I convinced my aunt, Paola Isabella Rocha Tornito, to watch this film with me again. For the 3rd time, I saw this film with Tina Ocampo, her daughter Juliana, and Raia Gomez. On a rainy day, I asked my assistant Jake Laurino to come see it with me again. I couldn’t stop laughing because the film was great. On my way back to Manila, I saw this movie twice in the plane. My friends know that I have the habit of watching movies over and over again. This coming Sunday, Cate Blanchett (Jasmine) and her co-star Sarah Hawkins (Ginger) are nominated for their roles at the Golden Globes in Los Angeles. I am keeping my fingers crossed that these two actresses win the trophy. They both deserve it. I highly recommend this film.






No comments:

Post a Comment