Sunday, January 12, 2014

CATE BLANCHETT'S TRIUMPHANT MOMENT AT THE 2014 GOLDEN GLOBES

As soon as Leonardo Di Carpio opened the envelope to announce the best actress in a motion picture, I closed my eye hoping it would be Cate Blanchett. When he read her name, I jumped off my couch. Like Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett is one of the best actresses of all times. I have seen most of her films and she portrays any role thrown at her. From my previous post, I’ve seen the movie “Blue Jasmine” 6 times. When she came up the stage, she exuded class. She knows how to command presence and make the audience listen to her. On top of that, her stylist did an amazing job by letting her wear Armani Prive. She made Armani look fashion forward. She accessorized her black lace dress with diamond earrings, rings, and bracelet. When she turned around, you can see her sexy back. I believe she will be nominated for an Oscar and take home the trophy. I am glad she won. 




1 comment: