Monday, July 13, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY II-REVELATION AT CASA MONO


And the SAGA continues...

February 2009, I got a call from MYSTERY MAN. He said that he is in New York for a short time. He gave me two options where to have dinner: Shake Shack or Casa Mono. Since I love and adore Spanish cuisine, I said Casa Mono... MARIO BATALI STYLE.

The last time I saw him, I had my TSUNAMI hairstyle... like SPEEDRACER hair. Since my father past away last year, I vowed to myself to chop my hair. It was not an excuse, but a sacrifice in his honor.  From my previous post, he is very laid back... white t-shirt and jeans. Hahahaha! I told myself, " I have to be prepared."

What did I wear? Of course, my favorite colors: aubergine and dark khakis.  He does not like it when I wear fur. Well! It's my choice to wear an animal around my neck.

I try to be on time.  Surprisingly, he was there before me.  He stood up and offered the chair to me... like a TRUE GENTLEMAN.  My drink of choice that evening... Spanish wine.

I told the server to give me a bottle of their best Spanish wine. To be honest with you guys, I was a bit nervous. I did not know what he's going to say.  I took charge.

I told him, "Let's order."

He stared at me as if I were a cupcake or some dessert.
I started laughing.

The nice thing about him, he does not say much. He lets me talk the whole time.

The conversation went on.....

I said, "What brings you to New York?"

He said, "I miss the city and I have not seen you in years. Gipetto, you gave me a huge impact."

I did not know what to say. I started laughing like a hyena... worse than the ugly animal.

I was getting nervous because I was not prepared at all.

I just gave him a megawatt smile the whole night.

He said, "Gipetto is getting tipsy."

I replied, "Of course not!!! Are you hallucinating?"

His laugh was so hard that he almost fell on his seat.

The food came. I started eating the appetizers like there was no tomorrow.
He was surprised with my appetite.

I eat fast when I am nervous and I could not contain myself.
He was giving me the shivers. I did not know what's next on his list of questions.

Drum Rolls please!!!

He said, "I like you Gipetto. I mean,  I really do. You make me comfortable when I am with you."

My jaws dropped to the floor. 

I said, " You gotta be kidding. Me? I am gay."

He said, "Gender is not an issue. You are special Gipetto. I've never dated or liked a man before. I am sure you get this type of treatment a lot."

And I said, "NO."

I started perspiring. YUCK! I dislike sweat. I was worried about my Dries Van Noten pants.
I am so crazy.

The inevitable happened... he touched my hands.

I froze like an ICE QUEEN... worse than the QUEEN OF NARNJA (Tilda Swinton style)

In my mind, he is a good catch. 

In reality, it can never happen.

I looked around. Casa Mono was full. I wondered why the two tables next to us were vacant.
He paid for the two tables so no one could hear our conversation.

BRILLIANT, BUT EXPENSIVE CHOICE... MYSTERY MAN.

I was about to give in, but I had to control myself.
For us TAURUS people, it's now or never.

The night was SOOOO LONG.

I was asking myself, "Am I in NIRVANA or in HELL?"

I called the server and asked him to give more wine.

He told me that I moved him during the dinner we had two years ago. 
I have a selective amnesia. I do not remember things.

His huge hands were on my wrist. I could not resist because I know myself... I could not stand TEMPTATION.

I made an excuse, "I have to go home. I am sweating in my outfit."

He goes to me, " You look cute when you look so frazzled."

We closed down the restaurant.

His parting words, "You smell DIVINE."
I said, "Thank you. It's this cologne I am using, EAU DE SWEAT."

He started laughing and gave me a kiss on the LIPS.

You know what I felt? I thought I saw the head of MEDUSA... turning me into STONE.

He goes to me, "I can smell you all night."

I went up to him, "Darling, it's TOVA."

His driver took me home. He said that he is going to the ROSE BAR to have his night cap.

On my way home, I was thinking and thinking.
I could not understand why he liked me.

Yes, he is tall and handsome. He is the opposite of my type...GEEKY and CLEAN. 

He looks dirty, but he is NOT.  I can smell the L'ARTISAN COLOGNE in his body.

I AM NOT BEING EROTIC HERE, BUT I AM TRYING TO BE DESCRIPTIVE.

And..... HE IS NOT AMERICAN. 


NEXT STOP: GIPETTO'S BIRTHDAY PRESENTS THIS YEAR!!!


MYSTERY MAN'S MANLY SCENT- ART OF SEDUCTION!!!
TOVA- SCENT OF DESIRE!!!
CASA MONO- WHERE IT ALL BEGAN?











No comments:

Post a Comment