Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE DEATH OF AN ICON-WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!

It was a shock to whole world that Whitney Houston passed away last night. The iconic singer was found dead at her room in the Beverly Hills Hilton. She has been going through on and off battle of substance abuse. She is one of my inspirations. She also inspired artists like Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, and all the great singers of our time. Her voice is so powerful. She commands presence. She is an amazing entertainer. I love her duet with Mariah Carey for "The Prince of Egypt". When I was a younger child, my mother used to sing "The Greatest Love of All". She will be surely missed. My condolences to Whitney's family. I love all of her songs. Indeed, it is big loss for the industry.








No comments:

Post a Comment