Sunday, February 19, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT ROONEY MARA!!!

I have been dying to see the movie of Rooney Mara, "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". She and Daniel Craig delivered a phenomenal performance. Elizabeth played by Rooney Mara portrays an awkward, weird, and brilliant research investigator. On the other hand, Daniel Craig plays a controversial journalist. Together, they were tasked to solve a murder mystery. Rooney's character is interesting and intriguing. Daniel's strong sex appeal and amazing body made the audience jaws drop. The movie is 2:30 long. It felt like time went by so quickly. For me, this is one of my favorite movies. Now I know why people go gaga over Rooney Mara. She is an actress with a lot of talent to offer. I highly recommend this movie. It is worth the $14.00 you need to spend on a mind boggling suspense thriller. When I left the movie theatre, I couldn't stop talking about it. This year, it's all about Rooney Mara. Bravo!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment