Sunday, May 30, 2010

MADE BRAZIL MAGAZINE- ISSUE #1

The founder and creator of the MADE in BRAZIL website has been my best friend since college at FIT (Fashion Institute Technology of New York). We have known each other for 10 years. Both us our dreamers. He and I are successful with our own careers.

Last week, I received the first issue of his magazine. To my surprise, Brazilian supermodel Evandro graced the cover. Jules told me that he will not do the issue, unless Evandro poses for him for the magazine. To make the spreads even better, he did a collaboration with famed photographer Cristiano Madureira to make it happen. The end result... TASTEFUL.

I am very proud of you my dear friend. We are fulfilling our destiny.

Love you Jules... Congratulations!!!

Moito BEIJOS!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment