Saturday, July 21, 2012

CRAVING FOR FALL!!!

As you all know, I love statement shoes. I inherited this addiction through my mother. She loves accessories. She told me that you can tell a person's style with their shoes. I totally agree with her. I believe the accessories make the outfit, but you have to select the perfect shoes that suits you. For Fall, Miuccia Prada delivered a strong collection of accessories. The shoes I am dying to get my hands on are these lace-up shoes with white floral leather appliques. It reminds me of the 60s in a very modern way. I can imagine myself wearing black tight trousers and a blue trench shirt from Yohji. These magnificent shoes cost $1,395. You will never go wrong with Prada. Her fashion forward shoes will always be the topic of conversation. My lust for shoes never stops. I guess it is the Imeldific in me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment