Saturday, October 20, 2012

THE CREST OF ESPADRILLES!!!

For the first time, I can tell myself that I had a day off from work. I met up with my friends Anna and Raymond Rufino. I met their adorable boys: Stefano and Franceso.  After our lunch, we dropped off the kids at their place in Mulberry. We went around SOHO, West Village, and Meatpacking District. My feet were pointing me to the direction of the new Christian Louboutin store for men. I almost cried when I saw all the shoes. I want to buy them all. I was debating whether to get velvet shoes or espadrilles.  Since I am going on vacation this coming December, I believe I need new espadrilles for Manila. I love the Papi Hugo flats with the CL crest… it’s so chic.
I don’t know why I can’t stop this addiction with shoes. I guess I have to blame it on our former first lady. I am just trying to find an excuse. 





No comments:

Post a Comment