Friday, January 10, 2014

LATEST OBSESSION- FENDI BUG BAGS AND ACCESSORIES!!!

It’s been a long time since I last posted an entry on my blog. I know I have been absent in the blogging scene, but now I am back. I have been looking for accessories for men that are fun and whimsical. Fendi’s bug collection gave me the energy and the drive to write again.  Fendi launched the bug collection for women last year. After a successful launch, the house made a small collection for men. Nylon totes, wallets, coin purses, clutches, and cellphone cases were the first series for Spring 2014.  As much as I love prints, I need something fun and whimsical to add to my collection of accessories. I am glad that FENDI responded to my plea. I can’t wait to get my hands on these pieces.










No comments:

Post a Comment