Friday, December 4, 2009

DATE AT THE PARIS THEATRE!!!

Wednesday was not a good day for me. I have been running around the city doing errands and at the same time returning samples to different showrooms... fashion nightmare.  Anne sent me a text message. I got so excited because I have not seen her in months.  She invited me to be her date to a movie premiere at the Paris Theatre, "The Lovely Bones".  

Of course, Anne wore head-to-toe Calvin Klein and I wore my Tyler sculptural jacket to compliment her look. The photographers went crazy over her.  She is a pro when it comes to posing. Duh! She is a model.

We had good seats.  Seated next to me is Dan A. and Courtney Love. How fun? :)

Susan Sarandon, Stanley Tucci, Mark Wahlberg, and the cast members were present at the premiere. The movie is all about love of family and the disturbing sickness of pedophilia (Stanley Tucci).  I won't give you too much details. You have to watch it. I give it a two thumbs up.

The after party was at the OAK Room at the Plaza Hotel. Anne and I found a new friend, Dan Abrams. We had an interesting conversation... world affairs including fashion. The Oak Room became our domain.

It was a fun evening. Thanks Anne. I love you so much.



ANNE V. AND MY FRIEND PJ PASCUAL
PETER JACKSON AND MARK WAHLBERG
SUSAN SARANDON
DAN ABRAMS

 COURTNEY LOVE AND HELENA CHRISTIENSEN



3 comments:

  1. Pj Pascual you are such a pathetic fat liar and ugly looser. Everybody knows this is your blog. You love to kiss ass and you are a wannabe social climber. No wonder why some people don't want to work with you anymore around the city. Keep on going writing such craps you make us all laugh at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever you are? I love your comment. I am glad that I add humor to your life and all of your colleagues at work. It's your personal opinion and I respect that. Keep on reading my blog. Comments like this makes me even stronger. Thanks. Am loving every word you are saying... such rage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gipetto-those are just lame ugly loosers who have so much time to look at your blog during office hours. well, it means you are fabulous and popular, unlike them i bet they look fat with so much love handles hanging everywhere, hiding behind their desks.

    @ ANONYMOUS- are you talking about yourself? are you facing the mirror? tsk tsk, get a life and try to start your own blog...if you have a life. aaw **sob** you dont. :( poor poor THING!

    ReplyDelete