Monday, December 21, 2009

RAJO'S ANCESTRAL HOME!!!

I have been a lazy blogger. I guess I am on holiday. I just have to get my groove back. Last week, Rajo Laurel invited me to his amazing ancestral home in San Juan.  From my previous post, he received an award from the president of the Philippines (Ten Most Outstanding Young Men).

I am very proud of him. When we entered the manor, I felt like Annette Benning in Love Affair. I was looking for my Warren Beatty (Mystery Man is in Copenhagen, Denmark).  I just love my fascination with Hollywood movies.

I've been to big houses in Manila, but I've never seen such beauty.  Indeed, it was a very intimate affair and I am so happy that I am a part of his exclusive family.

He sent me pictures of the house. Amazing.
My love to Rajo. It's glad to be home.


Images courtesy of Rajo Laurel








No comments:

Post a Comment