Friday, March 25, 2011

FITTINGS!!!

Today was a very hectic day for me. I had a fitting with my 1st client today at 11am. I was so thrilled that she chose an outfit for her event this coming Monday. I went home and took a long nap before my 6pm meeting. I was 20 minutes early, but my client was happy to see me. I had my first fitting with her last Friday. Thank God for my lovely tailor. He did an amazing job. The silver statuesque dress will be the talk of the town this coming March 27. She is one of my celebrity clients this year. I am a dreamer. My mother always tell me to aim high. She is the person responsible in molding me to be true to oneself. I can't wait for Sunday to happen as she graces the red carpet.

The dress will be accessorized with Kimberly McDonald earrings and ring. The purple clutch will be by Celestina. The shoes will be by Giuseppe Zanotti. She is so easy to work with. I am blessed to have a client like her.


THE SILVER DRESS SHE WILL BE WEARING FOR THE OPENING NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment