Wednesday, March 9, 2011

REUNION IN PARIS!!!

My trip to Paris was last minute. A good friend of mine needed my help with his collection. I had to think fast with all the outfits I needed to bring. Thank God for my new Prada and Jil Sanders shoes, I was all set. The best part was spending time with my good friend Anne V. She was in Paris to do some of the shows. We've been trying to meet up in New York, but our schedules were not on the same page.

This past Sunday, I had lunch with her at hotel Costes. We were seated by the courtyard where everyone can smoke. It was time for us to do some catching up. I have been friends with her for a long time. We shared some laughter together. When I am with her, we do not talk about fashion. Our conversation is all about LIFE. After that, we went to Jay Ahr to show her the designer's latest collection. She fell in love with the clothes and accessories. She had a chance to meet my friend. We stayed there for an hour. She felt like she was a part of the Jay Ahr family when we came to visit.

Then, we had coffee and dessert near her apartment in the West Bank. Being with her made my trip to Paris worth my while. I am glad we saw each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment