Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THE AWAKENING!!!

It's been 2 years since I have been dating mystery man. Our relationship is quite complicated. Why? I don't see him a lot. He travels so much and loves to explore the unknown. I believe he was a gypsy in his past life. Finally, it took a lot of convincing for him to come to my sister's wedding. He keeps coming back to New York for his fitting at TF. Aside from Paul Smith, he loves TF's designs. He asked me if I already got my tuxedo. I told him I bought it from Jil Sander. He was laughing because I was impatient. At the Tom Ford boutique, he told me he could have bought my tuxedo. Well! I did not know. Alas! The baron will come to Manila to attend my sister's wedding. It is a big step for him. I am very proud of his efforts. It is tough, but he has to face the music. I am glad he is a part of my life. I told him that I'd wear Tom Ford for our wedding. Indeed, it is an awakening.



1 comment:

  1. congratulations! i'm sure you're a happy camper!

    ReplyDelete