Saturday, October 29, 2011

ZEN IN ALPINE!!!

Last Thursday, I visited my aunt who lives in Alpine New Jersey. She needed my help to sort some of her clothes for her trip to Asia. I've never been to her house, but some people say it is to die for. Her driver picked me up from my apartment. To my surprise, her house is the most beautiful and modern structure I've ever seen. I said to myself, "My aunt has impeccable taste". The design of her house was inspired from the Japanese Zen architecture. She has her own golf course and tennis court. Whenever you want to watch movies, she has a theater. Other amenities include: basket ball court, gym, sauna, massage room, yoga room and more. After lunch, I had to help her pack her clothes for her trip. She amazes me with her fashion sense. She loves Ann Demeulemeester, Rick Owens, Vintage Helmut Lang, Martin Margiela, Commes des Garcons, Yohji Yammamoto, TAO, Undercover, and Junya Watanabe. I was very impressed. I had a great time with her. I must say I had a day off for myself. Indeed, it was relaxing and therapeutic.
















No comments:

Post a Comment