Sunday, April 15, 2012

MEETING THE DESIGNER!!!

On December 2011, my sister got married in Manila. I helped her in choosing the right wedding dress for her. Her designer of choice for the main event was from Reem Acra. The designer's sales director, Holly, helped me choose the Narcissus dress. It fit her so well. After having brunch at Freds of Barneys New York, we went to Reem Acra's Spring 2013 bridal show. I was so excited to see my good friend, Lelle Henrichsen. Of course, she looked amazing. We sat down and saw the show. The show was magnificent. It was also Alexa's first time to see a fashion show. My good friend, Enchong Dee, joined and he had a blast. After the show, we went backstage to congratulate the designer. April met Reem Acra. She told Reem that she felt so beautiful wearing her creation. Meeting the maker of her gown made my sister's day.
ENCHONG DEE, ALEXA PASCUAL, APRIL PASCUAL-WERNER, REEM ACRA
APRIL PASCUAL IN REEM ACRA



No comments:

Post a Comment