Friday, April 6, 2012

RICKY MARTIN COMES BACK TO BROADWAY!!!

Every since I was a teenager, I admired Ricky Martin's work as a singer and performer. I started listening to his album Vuelve. Even if I didn't understand or speak Spanish, I fell in love with his music. He rose to stardom by performing his hit single, "The Cup of Life", at the World Cup. "Living La Vida Loca" is his all time number one hit single and album. He became an international superstar. Last year, Ricky Martin came out to the public that he is a homosexual. He wrote his autobiography called "ME". It became the number one best seller. On the other side of his career, Ricky Martin returns to broadway in Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical, "Evita". This is not Ricky Martin's first appearance on broadway. Back in 1996, he portrayed Marius in "Les Miserables". He plays the narrator Che. He tells the story of the life of Eva Duarte Peron, the first lady of Argentina. The show premiered last night. I bet all my team members were there last night to see Ricky Martin perform.. I can't wait to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment