Saturday, May 12, 2012

SNOW AT THE MET GALA!!!

It wasn't snowing at the MET Gala. I was referring to one of my favorite characters in "Once Upon A Time". Ginnifer Goodwin plays Snow White. Every time she attends the MET GALA, she looks perfect from head-to-toe. Last year, she wore an emerald green dress from Top Shop Unique with Van Cleef and Arpels necklace. For 2012, she wore an orange round neck gown from Monique Lhuiler.  The neckline had sheer cut outs adorned with orange beadwork. Her hair reminded me of Mia Farrow's look. She accessorized her ensemble with diamond studs. Her silver satin platform pumps are from Brian Atwood. She knows how to strut on the red carpet. For those of you who haven't seen her show, you better watch it on TV. I am so addicted to it. I can say that SNOW's presence wowed the crowd.
Her show can be seen on ABC every Sunday at 8pm.
GINNIFER GOODWIN IN MONIQUE LHUILLIER

No comments:

Post a Comment