Sunday, June 24, 2012

PRADA'S NO PRINT POLICY!!!


Miuccia Prada is one of the greatest and the most innovative designer of our times. She knows how to stir the wheel into a different direction. For Spring 2013, she presented a very strong collection for her men's line. The army of the Prada men strutted on the runway with an homage to the 70s color blocking. Prada loves prints, but this time she opted for a no print zone policy. Aside from the good color combination, she used "LINES" as the focal point of the collection. The inseam of the pants were in wide color lines contrast. She didn't stop from there. She also used it for the sandals, shoes, and bags.

If there was an academy built by Prada, this collection is the answer to the uniform her students would wear. I can only imagine the smile she gave the buyers for next season. As simple as it may seem, this signals revenue for the house. I can't to grab my hands on these amazing pieces. I thought I would save for next Spring, but Prada made me think otherwise.









No comments:

Post a Comment