Monday, June 4, 2012

HIGH EXPECTATIONS!!!

This past Friday, I convinced my nieces to see the movie "Snow White and Huntsman". After my 330pm fitting, I rushed to the Union Sqaure Regal Cinema theater. I have been waiting for the release of Charlize Theron's comeback movie of the famed fairytale story. My expectations were so high. I was quite disappointed with the outcome of the movie. The effects and the costumes were amazing, but it didn't save the movie's outcome. All of the actors seemed like there were over acting. The emphasis on each word they delivered reminded me of a monotone speech. The acting was bad. I felt like all of them were start up actors... no offense. The movie was long and could have used some editing. On the other hand, Kristin Stewart is beautiful... that's about it. I should have trusted my instincts not to rely on previews. The movie could have been better. I sat inside the theater asking myself, "What am I doing here wasting my time?" I felt weak when I left the theater. Another bad movie for the summer. You can't win them all.

CHARLIZE THERON AS QUEEN RAVENA

No comments:

Post a Comment