Monday, November 12, 2012

FENDI'S SHOES OF DESIRE!!!


My obsession for shoes started when I was a teenager. I’ve always been fascinated by statement shoes. For Spring 2013, Fendi delivered a phenomenal collection. Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Fendi took inspiration from the classic pump and rubix cube. They modified the pump in the form of color blocking. They added cascading blinds to the front of the shoes to emphasize modernity. The stacked heels have spike details in the form of rubix cube. To sum it up, the combination of the two gave birth to a work of art. I know these shoes must cost a fortune. It is not bad to save up for next year. I believe it is worth your money. You will stop traffic on the streets of New York, Paris, Milan, London, and Tokyo wearing these fabulous shoes. I must say that Fendi gave me a big smile for next season. 






No comments:

Post a Comment