Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MDNA TOUR!!!


This past Monday, I had the greatest time of my life. I went to see Madonna’s MDNA Concert at  Madison Square Garden in New York. My client, Alicia Quarles of E! News, invited me to be her guest at the must-see concert of the year. We skipped the opening act and arrived at the arena at 10pm. We were just in time for Madge to come out and show her loyal followers what she got. I grew up listening to all of Madonna’s songs. At 53, the singer can still do a performance of a lifetime.  Arianne Philips, Madonna's long-time stylist, collaborated with the performer with amazing outfits. Together they modernized her infamous corset from Jean Paul Gaultier in time for her famous song in the 80s, “Vogue”. To close the show, she sang her most controversial song “Like a Prayer”. All I can say, Madonna can kick ass. She knows how to make the audience go wild. I am so glad that I was a part of this glorious concert. Thanks to Alicia for always thinking about me. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment