Sunday, February 24, 2013

THE IRONITO BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!!

As what my mother always told me when I was a young boy, the shoes make the outfit. Well! She is absolutely right. Statement shoes and accessories sum up the entire wardrobe. Thanks to Christian Louboutin, men have the option to dress up their entire ensemble. Since he dipped his fingers in menswear, his loyal followers of men couldn’t stop collecting his designs. For this season, he did a spin on his famous spike rollerballs. The Ironito is the latest addition for Spring 2013. The front and back of the shoes are adorned with uneven spikes. It reminded me of Superman’s lair in the North Pole. If you have $ 2,600 to spend, these shoes can definitely bring excitement to your wardrobe. As a shoe lover, I can’t wait to have these in my shoe closet. Who says you can’t have more?



1 comment:

  1. Your mom told a truth. We all need a pair good shoes to make us look different. Christian Louboutin Pas Cher shoes are the combination of styles and quality. http://www.louboutinpascherchaussuresparis.com/

    ReplyDelete