Saturday, January 9, 2010

STONED IN MALAYSIA!!!

Last Christmas, I convinced my mother that we should spend Christmas in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. I love the beach. Whenever I look at the ocean, I feel calm... that's the beauty of Asia.

The following day, April and I went straight to the beach after our morning breakfast. We just love to soak our bodies in sea water so we can get an even tan. As soon as I got out of the water, I thought I accidentally hit a rock. I told my sister that my right foot is painful. My foot started bleeding so I rushed to the shower and rinsed it.

After that, I could not move my right leg. My veins started to turn black. My legs became swollen. Never in my life that I will have a baby elephant leg. They rushed me to the hospital. I did not care. I was wearing my Butch swimming trunks. My mother told me to dress up. I told her that this a chic way to enter the hospital. On top of that, I wore my purple Prada like print TOMS shoes.

So funny, I can make fun of this incident... it is no joke.
The doctor told me that I was stung by a stone fish. Thank God that the fish did not emit too much poison or I could have been dead on arrival.

My God! The pain is excruciating. Wow! I felt like Linda Blair in the Exorcist. I was going ballistic.

This is one of the few reasons why I have not been able to blog.
XOXOOX

THE UGLY THING
SUNSET AT THE BEACH
LOUNGING AT THE POOL
SHANGRI-LA RESORT IN MALAYSIA

GRAND ENTRANCE

1 comment:

  1. i feel for you. this happened to my dad - sea urchin. it wasn't easy.
    hope you are well now.

    ReplyDelete