Thursday, February 11, 2010

FASHION BLIZZARD

Yikes! It was a disaster yesterday. A couple of designers had their presentations to kick off fashion week. Some pushed through and some had to cancel. Talk about budget catastrophe.

For me, it was the most difficult day to do errands. Thank God! My first appointment was at the St. Regis Hotel to see the collection of Norman Ambrose (Story coming up). Amazing!!!

My 2nd assistant Joanna had to cancel on me because of the weather. I completely understand. Since my cleaning lady was cleaning my apartment, I asked her to accompany me to pull some shoes from a prestigious boutique on 5th Avenue. The store was about to close, but I made it in a New York minute.

Wow! At least, I had time to catch up with all of my work.

It's tough to earn money these days.

Stay tuned!



MY BOOTS
SKIING

FROZEN LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment