Wednesday, February 3, 2010

REEDER'S PROPHECY XXVI- SPERRY'S

This past weekend, Michael and I watched the movie of Meryl Streep... It's complicated. To complicate things, Mystery man left me a message. He said that he is in town for the weekend.
I was excited and at the same time scared... whatever?

I went to his apartment in Tribeca. He told me that he will send his driver to pick me up at the movie theater. I told him that I am going to take the Metro instead. Duh! It was so cold... frost bite.

When I got to his place, he ran towards me and embraced me. I felt that I was going to die... no oxygen. He started kissing my forehead. I thought he saw the geisha in me. Hahahaha.

I told him that I am still healing from a freak accident in Malaysia. He removed my shoes and gave me a foot massage. Thank God that I just had a manicure and a pedicure a couple of days ago... what a relief?

Well! He gave me shoes... AGAIN! This time, I received two pairs of Sperry's topsiders. I jokingly said, "Boy, this is a down grade from Dries Van Noten and Pierre Hardy."

Duh! I was joking. I love topsiders aka boat shoes for the preppies. It is so Americana.

It was so sweet of him. I felt like a supernova star ready to explode.

LOVE THIS.
NOT THE GREEN... IN RUST.




1 comment: