Saturday, February 20, 2010

JEALOUSY FACTOR!!!

I would like to congratulate my dear friend Rajo Laurel for gracing the cover of Women's Wear Daily a couple of weeks ago. He is one of the few Filipinos who brought prestige to my country.

With this cover, controversy is not far away from Rajo. He has been accused of copying for the longest time. To be honest with you guys, referencing other designers started during the time of Paul Poiret.

This recent Fall 2010 collection, everybody has been referencing the designs of Rick Owens.
Rajo deserves everything. I am very proud of him. All of his detractors cannot accept that he had the courage to explore the global fashion industry.

I am always right behind you. I knew you and your family for the longest time. Let them talk.
Good and Bad publicity is always STELLAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment