Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CHRISTIAN DIOR HAUTE COUTURE-FALL 2010

Amongst all of the designers who does haute couture, John Galliano knows how to produce a spectacular show. The venue was at the Paris Hotel. At first, I thought he was inspired by the gardens in Tim Burton's movie, "Alice in Wonderland." My speculations were close. Bursts of colors were seen on the runway. He was inspired by the different colors and shades of flowers. I believe he had to do extensive research with this collection to showcase how flowers look like when they are interpreted as dresses.

The headpieces were custom made by Stephen Jones. Strappy stilettos have heels that look like vines.

If I get married to mystery man, I am sure he will pay for my Dior Haute Couture dress... simply divine.



STEPHEN JONES HEAD PIECE FOR DIOR
STILETTOS WITH VINE DETAILS







No comments:

Post a Comment