Sunday, July 18, 2010

PAPER BAG MORPHS INTO LEATHER!!!

Miuccia Prada is one of the best designer in the fashion industry. I have been an avid fan, since I was 12 years old. My mother gave me my first black back pack as a gift for my birthday. It came in a white paper bag with white Prada ribbons tied on the handles.

After that, I have been collecting Prada's runway pieces. I just love it when she does prints on bags. For Resort, she made her old white paper bag into leather.

I thought it was bizarre. I have nothing against logos, but this is too far.

Do you think she is running out of ideas? It was a let down for me.
Wait a couple of years and she will be showing her blue paper bag designed in leather.

Trust me, people will still buy this bag.
What's going on in the world of luxury?
Sigh!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment