Saturday, July 31, 2010

LIST FOR MYSTERY MAN- DRIES VAN NOTEN

Yes, I am a Taurus and I love beautiful things. If you look at my closet, most of my shoes, pants, shirts, scarves, belts, and other accessories are from Dries Van Noten. 11 years ago, I was obsessed with Marni... things do change. DRIES VAN NOTEN rules the menswear arena... no offense to the other brands.

When mystery man comes back from his trip, I will show him these amazing pieces from Dries Van Noten's Spring 2011 Men's collection. He will laugh so hard. He gives me nothing, but DRIES.

I am in love with the white shirt inspired by artist Jackson Pollack. I will have this shirt by December. Perfect outfit for vacation.

The geometric block pants are to die for. For sure, these will be hanging in my closet together with the bag of the same print.

I LOVE talents like Dries Van Noten. It makes me want to dress up even more.






No comments:

Post a Comment