Saturday, August 28, 2010

THE ANSWER TO MY MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!!!

One of my clients will be hosting the luncheon for Karl Lagerfeld on Sept 10. I had sleepless nights just thinking of the RIGHT ensemble. When I received an email from FENDI last Thursday, my fashion dilemma is over. I was thrilled and delighted that I started laughing by myself. Call me crazy, but it is like solving a difficult mathematical problem. They were happy to dress my client to honor the MASTER.

Now, I can move on with some other tasks that I need to solve. I am very lucky that that there are so many people supporting my cause. Well! It pays off to be nice in the fashion industry.

One thing I learned from my mother is to always find a solution that will lead to the right answer. She groomed me properly.

In this modern world we live in, anything is POSSIBLE.











No comments:

Post a Comment