Thursday, August 12, 2010

SEAN RIVA- MORE THAN A LANDSCAPE

Through Yara, I met Sean and his lovely wife Alejandra. We became close friends during Yara's wedding in Spain. It was so much fun...I won't go into details.

This coming Saturday, Sean Riva will showcase his work at the Morrison Gallery in Connecticut. It will be his first exhibit featuring all of his photographs. The great grandson of Marlene Dietrich has an eye for beauty. Behind the lens, he is a true master in capturing his subject. He has the passion and love for his work. I believe he will succeed. I will not be surprised that he'd be doing an exhibit at Sotheby's New York... like Francesco Scavullo.

There will be a cocktail reception at the gallery from 5-7pm.
Please come and help support my dear friend.

Here are the details:
Sean Riva- More than a landscape
August 14, 2010
Morrison Gallery
8 Old Barn Road, CT 06757
860-927-4501


THE COVER OF THE INVITE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment