Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THE PERFECT CLEANING LADY!!! KAYLA SANDOVAL

I am dedicating this entry to my favorite person in the whole world, my cleaning lady. Besides my family and mystery man, I adore Kayla (1646-500-0827). I consider her as my GEM. How do I begin? First of all, she is good in what she does. My apartment floors are white. Kayla manages to keep it so clean... I mean REALLY CLEAN.

Let's talk about my shoes. All of my shoes are individually stored in clear plastic boxes. She wipes every box so that it does not accumulate dust.

She also knows that I triple check her work. When she knows I laugh hard, I see dust.
I love her cause she is very loyal to me. She makes me laugh when she sees me stressed out.
I always make time to have lunch with her. She amuses me.
Indeed, she is a treasure to keep.





No comments:

Post a Comment