Monday, October 4, 2010

THE CLEAN LINES OF CELINE!!!

Phoebe Philo's successful Spring 2011 collection for Celine made her admirers yearn for more.
She knows the vision of the house and continues to evolve the brand to the future. Indeed, she is a very gifted designer. The clothes are about ease and comfort in a very classy way. The Celine woman does not need attention because she already has everything:beauty, intelligence, class, and personality. There is no need for her to flaunt her assets. She is the "IT" girl.

Simplicity is the essence of sophistication. Bravo Phoebe!!!







2 comments:

  1. I love all the dresses , particularly the second one. Fourth is somewhat uncomfortable to me. It's very feminine and delicate touch, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and wonderful dress design. I like the design very much and I appreciate you for this. Really you have great art and talent. Thanks for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete