Monday, October 11, 2010

DREAMING OF NINA IN ANGEL SANCHEZ!!!

Last week, I received exciting news from my youngest sister that she got engaged. I was very happy for her. The first marriage did not work, but it was learning experience. Besides, she is only 30 with no children. Today, I got a phone call from my mother that Nina will get married this coming December 19. I thought it was a joke. I am thrilled for her, but I was in shock. My sister is a Virgo like mystery man. They can make a decision like the speed of light. I promised her that I will give her a wedding gown as my gift. Tomorrow, I have to go to Angel Sanchez and find a chic gown. Anyway, she is not a princess bride. I dedicate this entry to my dear sister Nina. I love you. I am a proud brother.

ROSE PETAL APPLIQUES- SO SUBTLE AND CHIC

NOT MY SISTER- THE ANGEL SANCHEZ GOWN I WANT HER TO WEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment