Saturday, October 2, 2010

FLIRTATIOUS WOMEN AT LANVIN!!!

Alber Elbaz's strong, fluid, and colorful collection for Lanvin made me smile with delight. I am speechless with his clothes. The man knows how to design for women in any age, size, and ethnicity.
The Lanvin girl knows how to catch her prey by flirting, seducing, and capturing a man's attention without being VULGAR... it worked for me.
He captured the market of making women love and lust for his clothes. My favorite dress in the collection is the asymmetrical coral and red maxi dress. Fortuny-like pleats were the dominant detail in the whole series. He is master. One of the BEST collection I have seen during Spring 2011.









2 comments:

  1. This collection is flawless , I am really impressed by asome of the dresses. Color combination is perfect which anyone would love to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is perfect, I am really impressed with dress. I like all the dresses very much specially purple one.The color scheme is perfect, that anyone would be liked.

    ReplyDelete