Sunday, February 13, 2011

THE SPECTACLES OF NEW YORK!!!

Tonight was a special night. I went to the MILK Studios with my good friend Denise Caldwell to see the presentations of various designers. Besides Elsa Klensch, Anna Wintour, and Tom Ford, Iris Apfel is one of the fashion icons of New York Society I admire.

She has a great sense of style. Known from her colorful eye wear, she has her own image. She loves to wear quirky clothes and prints putting her own spin to it. I met her at a presentation. She was very nice and full of knowledge. She told me to be focused and learn from the city. A wise woman indeed.

New York is the city of all cities. I believe that you have to be true and honest to yourself. I know the industry I live in is full of regrets. I am one of the few who takes life with a megawatt smile. Besides, it makes me younger forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment