Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ANNE V. ON THE BOARD- DKNY

After my long meeting yesterday, I rushed to Barneys to check out the new men's collection for Fall. I came across the new billboard of DKNY for Fall. I stopped and stared at the models. I got really excited. One of the models used for the campaign is my best friend Anne V. I immediately sent her a bbm text. She responded so fast and ask me to take a picture. Anne and I have known each other for a long time. We've been friends for 6 years. She knows how to balance her career and love life. Aside from having a successful career, she is the loving girlfriend of Maroon 5's front man Adam Levine. When Maroon 5 was in Manila for a concert, she was instrumental for my sister's last minute ticket request. Amazing.
I know I don't see you much, but I just want to let you know that I am very proud of your success. Love you my dear Anne. You will always be a part of my life. Xo.

ANNE WEARING PINK AND ORANGE/STRIPE SWEATER DRESS
ANNVE WEARING SHEARLING COAT

ANNE IN KNEE THE MIDDLE

No comments:

Post a Comment