Friday, July 15, 2011

PRADA BROGUE'S BAD CLONE!!!

I was very fortunate to own a pair of Prada's hit men's runway shoes from Spring 2011. These shoes were hard to find. I have the blue/red/caramel colored brogues. I had these shoes since February. D knows how to do his research. He got me these hard to find shoes before I left for Paris. Miuccia Prada gives inspiration to designers around the world. Meaning, everybody loves to copy her style. Shoe designer Jeffrey Campbell is one of the copy cats. Yes, he knocked-off the infamous Prada Brogues. The price may be less than the original, but it looks cheap. I'd rather pay the full price and buy my comfort and style. Jeffrey Campbell's shoes will give you foot problems in the future. It also screams poorly made in China... Bad Clone.
THE ORIGINAL PRADA BROGUES
THE WANNABE

3 comments:

  1. I dont own a Jeffrey Campbell yet. Are they really not comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne.
    My assistant owns a pair. She said it is not comfortable. I'd rather buy an expensive pair of shoes and save up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what my mom keeps telling me :) Better to buy good quality that'll last for decades. Glad I found this post.

    ReplyDelete