Monday, August 22, 2011

KIM KARDASHIAN'S ESMERALDA MOMENT!!!

This past weekend, Kim Kardashian exchanged vows with New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries. The wedding was the talk of the town. Kim wore a heart shape Vera Wang dress. Her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, also wore the designer's creations. There were 450 guests who attended the festivities at a private estate in Montecito, California. Kim's husband wore a white tuxedo from Ermenigeldo Zegna. As usual, Kim's make-up is perfection. I am not a big fan of her Esmeralda look. She accented her hair with a diamond necklace. I don't know what she was thinking. Was she paying homage to her Armenian roots? Or was it just an over board of diamonds? I hope she does not look back and say, "What was I thinking?". I am so happy for her.





No comments:

Post a Comment