Sunday, August 14, 2011

SURPRISE SCENT!!!

This past Wednesday, I received a package from an unknown admirer. The doorman told me that a very tall and handsome man dropped off the package. Before I open presents, I always look for the card. The only word written on the card, "Enjoy". I opened my present. To my surprise, it is my favorite scent from Maison Fracnis Kurkdjian, APOM. I was so happy because I ran out of this scent. I always buy this fragrance in Paris. APOM contains Orange Blossom and Ylang Ylang ingredients to make the scent soothing to the nose. Every time I spray this perfume, I receive many compliments from my peers. On my skin, the scent morphs into fresh powder. I can't stop smelling myself. Hahaha. Up to now, it remains a mystery who gave me this amazing present. I hope the person reveals himself soon. Only few people know about my obsession with Maison Francis Kurkdjian's scents. Who can it be?


No comments:

Post a Comment