Friday, August 26, 2011

NARCISSUS DRESS!!!

Finally, I found the perfect wedding dress for my sister's main event on December 11. It took me 2 weeks to do research for the most sophisticated dress in the bridal arena. Since my sister lives in Manila, she gave me the go signal to hunt for the perfect ensemble on her special day. She told me that she didn't want to look like a cupcake. She wants a chic, classy, and modern dress. With the help of Holly, she showed me the most stunning dress in the planet. The dress is perfect for my sister. I almost fainted. I showed her the picture of my sister. She said, "Your sister is already pretty. She doesn't need a flamboyant dress." She introduced me to Narcissus. Yes, it is the name of the dress. I took pictures and sent it via email for my sister's approval. After 15 minutes, she told me to purchase it. The dress will be a surprise. The craftsmanship is beyond. I can't breathe right now. I felt like I was the one getting married.


INTRICATE DETAIL OF THE DRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment