Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NARCISO RODRIGUEZ LEADS THE PACK!!!

I have been a big fan of Narciso Rodriguez's work. He knows how to design for a woman's body. Simplicity is his mantra. For this season, he shocked his admirers... in a good way. It is the first I have seen Narciso delivered a collection so powerful and moving. The collection is inspired from Korean artist, Kim Joon. The first look is his signature black and white. As the show progressed, the clothes were morphing into layers and layers of luxurious fabrics. He used so many colors this season and gave me a smile to the stratosphere. If I were to choose my favorite look, I'd say I want them all. You can tell the designer wants to let loose and have a carefree moment. It is so nice to see a show wherein a designer shows his techniques in manipulating a garment and make it look modern. For me, this is one of the best collection I've seen during fashion week. It was worth the wait.












No comments:

Post a Comment