Thursday, January 5, 2012

CLUB PARADISE!!!

A complete relaxation means going to the beach and do nothing. If you want to party, Boracay is the island to be in. If you want to experience leisure, Palawan is the place. I wanted to go somewhere peaceful. My sister, April Pascual-Werner, suggested to go to Palawan. April and her husband went to the island last February. I was so excited to leave Manila for some relaxation. I am glad we took the trip. We stayed at the Club Paradise resort. The island was bought by Germans and converted into a getaway. As soon as we landed at the Francisco Reyes Airport, we rode the shuttle en route to the dock. After 20 minutes, we reached the dock. From there, we took a 45 minute boat ride. The scenery is spectacular. I've never seen beautiful mangrove trees in my life. It had the feeling of the Amazon River. My family and I were having so much fun. The minute we reached the island, I couldn't believe that I am in paradise. The water is crystal clear. The sands are powder white. We were welcomed by the staff of the resort. They greeted us with a 3 piece orchestra, a cold towel, and the island ice tea. For me, this was the best vacation ever. It was a stress free environment. I am fully recharged to go back to New York.

















No comments:

Post a Comment