Monday, January 23, 2012

SUIT UP!!!

In the recent Fall 2012 men's collection, designers from Italy to Paris emphasized on the return of the suit. Every year, the suit has been a part of every collection in menswear. For this season, designers put a spin on it by making ir modern and young. Most of the suits I've seen on the runway focus on tailoring. Yves Saint Laurent's Stefano Pilati showed a suit with leather lapel. Prada showed featured 4 button suit in vertical pinstripes of blue and red. My favorite is Bottega Veneta's version of making the jacket into a fun patchwork number. Raf Simon's version of a double breasted suit for Jil Sander makes you slim and taller. Burberry Prorsum's suit goes with a chic bomber jacket. I always love a guy wearing a sharp suit. These designers offer a selection to choose from. If you have the money, I'd go for the Bottega Veneta... that's just me.

BOTTEGA VENETA
BURBERRY PRORSUM
PRADA
YSL

JIL SANDER

No comments:

Post a Comment