Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PATCHWORK STATEMENTS!!!

Christopher Bailey of Burberry has been directing the house to a different course...it's been successful. I have been a fan of the house for a very long time. When I get disappointed with the other men's collection, I turn to Burberry Prorsum and get astounding result. His Fall 2012 collection was received well by the press and the buyers. The company's archives are rich in inspiration. As much as I love the clothes, I got so excited with the accessories. He showcased patchwork document holders and briefcase bags.
Shades of mustard, blue, burgundy, and dark purple were the dominant colors to form this impeccable line. As a treat to clients, you can order in advance at www.burberry.com. The document case is $1,495.oo and the luggage is $2,695.00. If you have money to spare, I suggest to snag one of these.
It is so divine.





No comments:

Post a Comment