Monday, August 6, 2012

ALEXA DOMINIQUE'S FIGURE SKATING DEBUT!!!

Last week, my sister April and her daughter Alexa flew to Malaysia. My niece Alexa competed on behalf of the Philippines for Skate Asia. I am so proud of her because she is determined to win. My sisters and I were not into sports when we were young. Alexa told me that she wants to be different. Instead of immersing herself into designer brands, she chose figure skating as her passion. At first, it was just a hobby for her. In the long run, she decided to focus in this sport. She's been joining competitions back home and winning second. At the recent competition in Kuala Lumpur, Alexa won 2 bronze medals and 1 silver. As soon as I got my mother's email, I called them up. I was so happy and excited for my niece. Winning medals will boost her drive to achieve more. I won't be surprised that she will need my services in the future. Congratulations Alexa for bringing honor to our country.








No comments:

Post a Comment