Wednesday, August 15, 2012

THE "TASSELISSIMO"

It is difficult to find interesting men's shoes in the market. Most retailers are buying classic shoes to sell. Barneys New York is one of the stores that carry size 40s. In the beginning I wasn't paying much attention to Christian Louboutin's designs. I was focused more with brands like Dries Van Noten, Lanvin, Prada, Balenciaga, Burberry Prorsum, and Pierre Hardy. Now, I have been a follower of Christian's designs. For Fall, Barneys bought interesting selections from the designer. What caught my eyes? The suede cognac "Tasselissimo" is simply divine. The shoes were not displayed on the 5th floor because it is only through pre-order. Howard showed me these spectacular shoes. I almost fainted when I tried them on. To my surprise, they are comfortable and stylish. If you have $1,795 to spare, these are the perfect statement shoes to wear on the streets of New York. The multi tassels give some added chicness to it. Christian Louboutin is part of my vocabulary. Let's just hope that my closet won't be overflowing with shoes. I am running out of space to store them.



No comments:

Post a Comment